Wednesday 11 January 2012

Be-ing

Be-ing

What do I want?
How can I put it?
I want to BE!!

What is this mystery that we call life?
I want to BE part of it - I am part of it.
But what does that mean?
How should I live?
How should I be?

I can feel the answer
almost within my grasp at times -
and then it slips away again
between my fingers,
refusing to be caught.
But I’m not giving up!!!I’ll gather all the little bits
left in my hands,
hoarding them
and puzzling over them
until I’ve got them all!
Then we shall see!!!!

“Now I see through a glass darkly,
but then face to face...”

O Great One,
yet Close One,
Father,
Mother,
whoever You are;
You call to me
and I respond
lovingly,
joyfully,
expectantly.
Thank you.
Praise be!

10th May 96



Picture found on Google search from http://fumccoppell.org/439776.ihtml

No comments:

Post a Comment